- Telecom and Telecom Infrastructure
- Information Technology
- Plant Manufacturing
- Auto Ancillaries and Engineering
- HealthCare / Hospitals
- Construction and Real estate
- E- Commerce
Hot Jobs Opening
- Finance Head- Leading Packaging Company- Ghaziabad
Finance Head- Leading Packaging Company- Ghaziabad
- Experience- 13+ years in Manufacturing Finance and Accounts
- Qualification- CA
- Handle the tasks of managing financial accounting of the unit.
- Establish and develop appropriate internal systems, controls & procedures in the Accounts & Finance function and improve performance of the team members
- MIS analysis with Observations Sheet.
- Monthly & Annual Financial Planning
- Monthly & Quarterly Forecasting
- Sales Data Analysis
- Cash Flow Planning (Monthly & Projection Monthly & yearly)
- Support Annual Operating plan
- Support key Strategic Planning processes
- Top Line & Bottom Line Analysis
- Raw Material Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Finalization of Balance Sheet & profit Loss Accounts with all schedules as per Accounting Standard.
- Preparation Project Report for New Projects plan.
- Managing team of Accountants for smooth & timely execution of various accounting processes
- Product costing and profitability analysis
- Handle indirect tax and TDS matters and audits
- Produce accurate financial plans meeting deadlines
- Develop long term relationships with concerned government authorities. Oversee all statutory and regulatory compliance related to Accounts and Finance Dept.
- Monitoring the actual performance, profitability and variance analysis.
- Preparation of Budgets and various budgetary control reports.
- Compliance of Direct, Indirect tax, Checking and laying down suitable internal controls in the system.
- Finalization of Inventory, Reconciliation of Creditors & Debtors ledgers.
- Miscellaneous activities like Liaison with Auditors, Bank Reconciliations etc.
- Develop and maintain professional & cordial relationships with external agencies / consultants.
- Liaise with various key decision makers in the organization and promoters in the decision making process for multiple issues.
- National Sales Manager- Leading Personal Care Company- Mumbai
National Sales Manager- Leading Personal Care Company- Mumbai
- Experience- 13+ years in Sales of Personal Care products
- Qualification- MBA
- The candidate will be handling National role and will be looking after national sales-general trade, modern trade and retail trade for Mens grooming products.
- National Sale Manager – Modern Trade -FMCG Company – Mumbai
National Sale Manager – Modern Trade -FMCG Company – Mumbai
- Experience- 12-18years in FMCG- Preferably Beverage Sales
- Qualification- MBA
- Maintained and increased market share.
- Supervised the Pan India sales team & exports.
- Increased and managed Sales Distribution and per person productivity.
- Accomplished employee satisfaction.
- Achieved 100% channel partners/distributors satisfaction.
- Interacted with institutions and Modern Trade.
- Strict adherence and compliance to company policies.
- Organized and motivated the sales and staff.
- Responsible for strategic business planning and development.
- Managing the CFA operations such as inventory management, Stock . agiving and logistics .
- Managing Retail , Institutional and Modern trade as three distinct arms of the business
- Regional Operations Head- Leading Telecom Infra Company- Mumbai
Regional Operations Head- Leading Telecom Infra Company- Mumbai
- Education- B.E./B.Tech
- Experience- Min. 18-25 years
- Span of Control- Region
- Regional Head is accountable for P&L performance for the respective region, comprising 3-4 circles.
- Regional head will drive operational excellence and revenue
- Attainment of Financial AOPs for Region
- Drive & Manage key stakeholders
- Operational Efficiency
- Systems & Processes
- Regular reviews with the Customers and the Circle Heads.
- Strong Interface between Circle and Corporate Office.
Task / Major Activities
- Monitor and review the overall progress vis--vis the Regional AOP and undertake action to ensure achievement of the same
- Actively engage with the customers to understand their requirements and future growth plans
- Take initiative in developing partner relationships with key vendors and suppliers to monitor, sustain & improve all operations to ensure efficiency and improved customer service
- Monitor and ensure that all the Circle teams adhere to the defined SLAs & quality parameters proactively.
- Ensure cross-functional & Cross - Circle coordination and conduct periodic review for resolving issues
- Executive Housekeeper –Multiplex Complex -Gurgaon
Executive Housekeeper –Multiplex Complex -Gurgaon
- Experience - 12 -18 yr
- Qualification- Bachelor in Hotel Management
- Supervise and direct the daily activities of all Housekeeping staff.
- Ensure the service standards regarding cleanliness, amenities and maintenance in rooms and public areas are adhered.
- Manage the inventory of supplies, linen and equipment and maintain their records.
- Monitor and control consumption of guest and cleaning supplies, devise methods for optimal usage of cleaning supplies
- Ensure through regular monitoring of GSTS (Guest satisfaction tracking index) and constant guest feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all guests.
- Inspect guestrooms (VIPs) and Monitor super room cleaning
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Monitor productivity standards and Schedule staff in order to optimise manpower.
- Review the monthly Business/occupancy reports and developing a work plan.
- Ensure that all the operational standard procedures/guidelines set for all the processes/activities/situations are followed (Key Control, Lost & Found etc).
- Co-ordinate with the Front Office department on releasing of rooms and special guest requests (hard board, flower arrangements etc)
- Manager- Talent Management- Leading Entertainment / Multiplex- Gurgaon
Manager- Talent Management- Leading Entertainment / Multiplex- Gurgaon
- Experience-8+ years in Talent Management
- Qualification-MBA HR
- The candidate will be responsible for
1. Engagement Survey
Support the roll out of the company-wide employee engagement survey including survey design, vendor management, data analysis and interpretation, and action planning follow-up.
2. Performance Management
- Performance Management System Design & Implementation
- Benchmarking exercises
- Org Design
- Assessment Centres
- EE Index
- Provide support in managing the online performance appraisal and objective setting process.
- Serve as a resource to HR Business Partners in driving the process within their businesses.
- Partner with HR systems to ensure seamless execution of online process.
3. Talent Review Process
- Talent Retention
- Enhance the tools and processes used to support Talent Review initiatives which include the accurate identification of high potential talent
- Analyze and synthesize data from talent review sessions into meaningful conclusions that enhance fact-based talent decision-making; report key talent metrics.
- Manage post-talent review processes that ensure proper follow through of actions determined at talent review sessions.
4. Organizational Culture
- Capacity Building
- Assist in the identification, communication and socialization of new company values
- Support the execution of culture change activities for newly integrated company
- Sr. Manager –Alliances – Leading Entertainment Company- Gurgaon
Sr. Manager –Alliances – Leading Entertainment Company- Gurgaon
- Experience - 10-15years
- Qualification- Graduate / Hotel Management
- Reports to- Sr. V.P Operations
- Own the overall plan for business expansion through strategic alliance partners (measured against revenue targets).
- Service designs for new products
- Vendor sourcing for f&b products
- Assist the f&b leasing team to ensure that the average business plan for sale and lease is achieved Proactively develop member benefits and appropriate strategic alliances in order to drive operations
- Analyze data on member demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting demand and member preferences
- Implement successful alliance launch. Oversee and support implementation plans across all stages of alliance life cycle
- Manage and build revenue streams for service offerings, benefits and services working with key staff members in various departments
- Measure and assess member preferences and expectations of new and existing benefits of offerings
- Define and monitor alliance governance model
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and
- Responsible for the creation of the budget and management of revenue and expenses for alliances